RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEUTRINO - NEW F3A PROJECT FROM GREECE
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 02:46 AM
joenella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEUTRINO - NEW F3A PROJECT FROM GREECE

ORIGINAL: pappy69

Hlia (i kinda keep the Greek ortho on he Name )
First of all congrats for your craftsmanship as well as the nice design.
It's realy nice to see that someone builds and shares his knowledge with the rest of the people on a real building thread and not like
some other threads in this forum. Some people start to build something they upload 3 photos, then for 6 months they chit chat for God knows what
except the build thread and after 1 year and 16 pages of useless chat they upload the photo of the model already done without any more explanations
or description.
For the fellow modeller joenella i can say only one think.
In our rich Greek language there is a word. This word is parthenogennesis.
If you search joenella you might find what that means.
To give you a quick explanation parthenogennesis is when something is born for the first time by itself without been copied before.
You said that Elias model resembles some other model.
I agree!! It realy does!! I agree 100%!! ABSOLUTELY!!
Formula 1 cars look alike as well!!
Moto GP bikes are almost identical too!!
What i mean my friend is that as cars designs evolute through time the same way F3A models do. All the F3A models have almost the same caracteristics.
To my knowledge Elias designed a plane based on different ideas based on the dozens of airplanes pased from his hands. He has big experience on F3A planes and as far as i know some years before he build quiet a few.

Elias does what you or me or everybody else would like to do. That's build a model that has all the nice characteristics of all the rest planes (at least hoping!!!)
As you would like a woman in your bed with the bottoms of Jennifer Lopez the boobs of Pamela Anderson the moving hips of Shakira etc etc etc.

Don't judge with a short mind!!! Your stance and your comments can be very well supposed as malicious on purpose!!!

In a few words:

RELAX MAAAAAAAN!!!

PS: I am realy sorry for the long text!!
Sygnomi Elias!!
Pappy I said TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE the fuse is a SPARK copi, try read me post and you'll notice, but sometimes it hard to understand english.