RCU Forums - View Single Post - Traxxas Stampede or Losi High Roller??
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 11:09 AM
redfisher1974

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Traxxas Stampede or Losi High Roller??

ORIGINAL: esmoglo

I just got a High Roller in blue for a low price of $121 on eaby new. I took it out of the box and put in a freshly charged six cell Venom pack and ran/took it out for a spin. This thing is a PIG big time. It cant even do a wheele and if you go to far you will loose transmitter range. There are a few things I like and just a few. I like the body its nice, I like the rigid shock towers they are nice, I like the aluminum body shocks and that's it. This truck cant move out of its own way. Horizon Hobby should be taken to court for falsely advertising this product based on the video they have on there sight saying this can do wheels. Most of my cars are Traxxas one HPI one Exceed RC car and this Losi product. Who ever developed this product should be fired for not finishing it! This is a poorly thought out RC Truck and in no way can compete with any Traxxas electric product. The standard Stampede is a much better truck in every aspect. Don't buy this PIG its not worth even $75 bucks as far as I am concerned. I will call LOSI on Monday to see if what I am experiencing is normal but after reading on many forums it seems to be the norm.

Angelo
In rc driver they tested it and the top speed was 17mph.......Thats a shame i do think it looks cool...