RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEW KMP 95" B-25
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Lifer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Default RE: NEW KMP 95" B-25

My B-25 arrived late last week and I am wondering if there are any alternatives to the rubber-band system for attaching the outer wing panels? And, if so, are any pictures available?

The kit arrived in good shape from VQ and that company was a pleasure to do business with. Tomas has my recommendations.

I have a pending order for a pair of 20 cc gassers from RCGF engines. If there is room in the fuselage cavity near the center of gravity, I plan on using one fuel tank and one ignition battery for both engines.

I'll use standard servos on the flaps, an upgrade servo on the ailerons, and a 600 series servo for the elevator. Throttles, and rudder will be 225's, and whatever I can find for the retract switch. (All servos are Hitec.)

Retracts will be the new version built for this size B-25 from Century Jet. I spent most of last week talking on the phone with the ownrs of all three of the above retailers and it was a true pleasure dealing with these gentlemen. I highly support that you do business with them!

I hope to be done by this Summer....I build slow.