RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Many Airplanes Do You Have In Your Hangar?
Old 02-17-2009, 02:40 PM
DGM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Many Airplanes Do You Have In Your Hangar?

Hi I have mine (53 planes) inventoried on my computer. My good buddy died and he had his 200 to 400 planes in several garages with no record of what. We are trying to sort that out now. I suggest you keep a recordof them s and keep the part together.

Anyway I have 9 rc flyable and a half dozen uc flyable. The latest RC to fly is a Nitro Planes 90 inch P-38. I made it electric and it flies great. The only problem with the 38 is there are 5 cable extensions going out each wing from the center fuselage. Aikeron, flap, throttle (esc), rudder and elevator. 9 servos including the one for nosewheel steering and two speed controls. The center fuselage is a BUNDLE of wires.

The electrics include a Sig Astro Hog, Maxford small Tiger Moth, the 38, and a Estes 747and a small copter. Glow are a TF big P-51, Byron MIG 15, Goldberg Tiger 2 and a Model Tech P-51 slope soarer. Plus 5 arfs to build and a mess of RC, FF and UC to build.
Anybody got an INEXPENSIVE set of retracts for a Skyshark P-40N or a Global 92 inch A-26???
Don