RCU Forums - View Single Post - Santa Fe Dam RC done in from the inside
Old 02-17-2009, 03:53 PM
highflyer740
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Santa Fe Dam RC done in from the inside

Gent's I have had a long conversation with Jim Griffin our district VP. and surprising enough there are two sides to every story. Jim was very sincere that he did not want to close the field, but, there are issues that need to be resolved. The most promising part of the conversation is that the door of opportunity for the field is not locked shut. There is work to be done, and no guarantees, but its not a done deal yet. The board will need to do some research and the the way we use to fly will need to change, but nothing that was discussed is insurmountable. What we do need now is time for the current board to work with Jim on the problems. The support that the club has gotten in this siuatiion is great but now is the time to set back and let the process begin of restoring the field. It will not help the current situation to send emails or phone calls etc. Jim wants to work with us, we want to work with the AMA so somewhere in all this mess, we all want the same thing, to fly safely and have fun.

We will endever to keep our web page updated with current and relavant information. sfdrcm.com
P.S. Is there a way to spell check this??? i cant figure it out?