RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cross-post: Canadians ordering parts from USA?
Old 02-18-2009, 11:01 AM
stallone11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cross-post: Canadians ordering parts from USA?

ORIGINAL: a4d2a0m

that is a pretty great idea!! would like to see what you offer for price breaks (if the savings are greater than jst installing it yourself and having a spare motor)... but it would prob make upgrades a little easier on the pocket.

Keep me posted!
Hi a4d2a0m,

Like you have said, the problem with all RTR is about parts we don't want! For exemple, if someone bought Monsoon but don't need both stock servos, he will have to remove both servos and replace them with his own. This situation is non economic! My new service will prevent him losing money and will allow him to buy extra parts with the money he have saved!

For the moment, even if i haven't start officially this new service, if someone want to buy a custom RTR car from me, that is POSSIBLE!! So if you want to have a quote, just tell me which RTR you want to know my cost and tell me which parts you want to remove. At this time, a customer have 2 choice: first one is asking me to remove parts but don't replace them. The second choice is still removing some parts but ask me to replace them with some parts. For exemple, this customer may want to replace the stock 9001 servo with a more powerfull servos. So by keeping both stock servos, i could allow him a credit!

P.S. Sorry for my bad english! French is my first language!

Regards

Sebastien
Nitro Speed R/C