RCU Forums - View Single Post - QQ aircraft. The End?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 11:59 AM
kochj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: QQ aircraft. The End?

ORIGINAL: Michael G

color schemes.... ? I don't care what color they are...I'm going to miss their well tested build and flight schemes. Not real comfortable with the support lose for the Python I just bought. Guess if I smash the cowl or one of the wings somehow It'll likely be done, unless I find the time to renew my building skills.
Doesn't look like anyone becomes wealthy in our hobby. Too Bad.
I couldn't agree more.... but have you ever tried to cover a model like his with all those cuts and colors?? very Impracticle at the least...
No other manufacture has color schemes like is older models... and I doubt any ever will.... Probly too costly to make!!!!
I don't want anymore discontinued planes either!! Especially if I had just purchased one of QQ's and found out that it was no longer going to be produced!...

I know that QQ's will most likely start some more planes but to just drop his current line up completely???
Slap in the face completely...
I don't care what anyone says....
One would think that he would have a good reason for doing so. He isn't any different that any other ARF pruducer in that reguard though....
I could name off every importer for doing the same thing with NO warning or anouncement at all...

Wish him all the best...