RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale Wings LA7 @TIGER
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 01:41 AM
Johann Hans Schwoeller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale Wings LA7 @TIGER

Hi All,

my name is Johann Schwöller. Hans is the nickname for Johann here in Austria. So my username contains both names because most of my friends call me Hans.

Sorry but I don't speak English very well. But I will do my very best.

With 30 years of experience building up models I am developing and producing large scale models in all composite technology, which not only incorporate a very high quality surface finish, but also well thought out construction up to the small details and also easy to maintain.

My first development for my company ScaleWings was the F7F-3 Tigercat. This model has been at the market for some years. Many of these kits are delivered to my customers all over the world and the modellers who built it up and the pilots who have flown this model are very enthused from this construction and the brilliant flight quality.

So later on I developed the Lavochkin La-7 in two sizes, in scale 1:4,5 with 218 cm (86 in.) wingspan and scale 1:3,5 with 280 cm (110 in.) wingspan. Since the beginning of 2008 I have produced this model airplane. A few additional accessories will come briefly.

At my website www.scalewings.com you can follow the development and the production of my models.

If you have any questions about the kits don’t hesitate to contact me. I will try to reply promptly.

Many thanks to Graham for starting this thread !

Best regards

Johann