Thread: KMP Corsair
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:51 AM
Tisoy909
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: KMP Corsair

Spectre1,
Nope, believe it or not, I finished building this model months and months ago but unfortunately I still haven't gotten around to maidening yet. I Even told f4u19, that I would give him a call when im ready to maiden but my Work and many other little side tracking things here have gotten in the way of being able to fly my Corsair which has been staring me down everytime I get back to the house. On top of this having seen these other guys putting some really nice landing gear equipment in their models has really gotten me to think twice before maidening. The stock gear right now is so unreliable, from being wobbly, fidgety for lack of a better description, both on the ground taxiing around my driveway to the way the retracts cycle in and out that I'm thinking of changing out the gear before its maiden, as soon as I can get around to it.
Louie

f4u19, I still have your contact number, i just haven't gotten around to flying the darn thing, I can email or call you if you'd still like to come down to our field to check her out. take care!