RCU Forums - View Single Post - Perry GA show
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:06 AM
ablaker2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Perry GA show

If it were me, I would take off Friday but I am always there so the choice is yours.. You might miss a few bargains if you skip Friday but there will be plenty to see on Saturday too. Depending on what time you get off from work,, the show is open till till 7 pm and if you are only a hour or so north you can make it to both days. Just come late on Friday. To those of us that attend regularly, we try to fast spot things we are looking for on Friday..sleep on it and then purchase on Saturday. If you are serious looker as I am..you can't see it all in two days let alone one. I look for the grab boxes that have an assortments of stuff in them sometimes for 25 cents or a dollar. I buy a stack of hardware that is usually extra on somebodies shelf. I teach kids to build and fly and sometimes they just don't have the money to buy all t he stuff they need so I supply what I can from the stuff I pick up at the show.
But if you wait to come on Saturday..be there when the gates open. The place will be a near ghost town by 3:30 pm

We'll be lookin' for ya.

Regards
ole Blake

Thanks for coming to support our show.