RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aero Works P-51?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Tisoy909
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Aero Works P-51?

Rocco / Aeroworks,
I would make sure that you test fly the plane several times with the Keleo Muffler that you might offer just to be certain the design and/or quality will hold up for your application in this beauty you are releasing. I have had the keleo muffler in my hangar 9 Mustang and it has fallen apart at the welds in a number of places even after having sent back his muffler for a replacement by kelvin a number of times. I had since gone to a local master welder for repairing the replacement muffler, but everytime a reweld repair was done another part would fail at another original weld. I believe most warbird enthusiasts will be keen on maintenance of their models, but removing to reweld fragged mufflers wouldn't be high on anyones list. Just wanted to offer a handy .02 cents about that

Also, curious to ask you as we are now in March, when is an expected release date this month? Will you be putting up the ad for the model in your site? I think I might hold off on your 85CC Yak for this one, getting excited.
Thanks!
Louie