Thread: RCTOYSNH.COM
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 02:42 PM
RCToysNh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCTOYSNH.COM

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

ORIGINAL: 1CRASHMAN

Well as I am a patient person I will give them some time to make it right. If that takes to long I'll let them bank take care of it. I have found the same product at a LHS for about the same as what I spent for the car and shipping.
You have been way more than patient. More than one month is way too long. I personally say take action now, if you sit on it too long, it could look bad on you side if you have to take civil action to get your money back.

Keep a record of everything possible, your order info, their confirmation, tracking of mail, all your emails, and their responses as well. Also, make a copy of this page and thread as well, this is all evidence in your support.

Moreover, if you found a local RC store that sells and supports Redcat RCs, that is all the more reason to get your money back and buy from them instead. 20% discount or not, if you dont even have your RC in your hands, that is basically money down the toilet.
Before you judge or preach get the facts first. The address used by this guy was not the correct billing address for the Credit Card used.
The rate of CC Fraud and charge backs has gone up by 18% since this time last year.
We do not usually post this type of matter here, but since he and you are quick to criticize we feel we must defend our reputation.