View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:25 PM
Ram Jet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Club Enya

ORIGINAL: Luna_Rendezvous

ORIGINAL: w8ye

There's a lot of goodies on that rack in the corner
You mean those parkzone Trojans lol I'm currently learning to fly RC with their sister ship the Corsair, crashed the firs time I took it up, but then got myself a simulator and haven’t had a crackup since [8D] knock on wood.

ORIGINAL: GaGeeBees

Don't hesitate to email Ken Enya directly. You'll be amazed at how responsive and helpful he is. Great guy! Here's the address: [email protected]

Here's the Enya website as well: http://www.enya-engine.com/index_E.htm
Yeah I might shoot Ken an email, need to send him back a faulty piston ring that was in my SS45 too.

ORIGINAL: Ram Jet
Hey, my brain just kicked in. How about getting a machine screw and super glueing (CA) it into the inner bearing race. Heat up the cam box and yank it out with a pair of say, Vice Grips or something.

You try it first.

Bill
There’s not much left of the cage unfortunately, though I have another idea though, will go back to the heat and rapping it on a block of wood, but this time I'll attach it to a 12" piece of dowel to get more speed and leverage.

Only had the engine 24H but it's coming along nicely, you can't imagine how filthy the inside of the crankcase was, dark red and brown goop every where. Should have taken more shots of the before... still I think it was a good buy for $47 though.

She's cleaning up beautifully. I think I paid about the same for mine. I cleaned mine up with no new parts. I AM putting a Bowman ring in her though.

Bill