RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hot!!! Recommended Smart LiPo Charger w/ USB to PC Software!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:31 AM
yadac123

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hot!!! Recommended Smart LiPo Charger w/ USB to PC Software!!!

First of all, did I mention anything about having you send me the canopy back? All I asked was your order number and that's it. So why you think I would charge you shipping for both ways when I didn't even mention this at all? So this goes back to your first question. "Maybe people here would be more willing to purchase from you if you were to resolve the issues at hand." Can't you see this is exactly what I'm trying to do here????

Let me know
ANdy

Andy
ORIGINAL: LiveSquid

ORIGINAL: xheli

This is XHeli.com's private forum. Regarding the crack canopy, please give me your order# and provide a proof of the crack canopy and we'll replace your canopy with a new one. Thanks
See up there at the top left, it shows that this is "XHeli.com Support Forum". So, like I said, it would seem that this forum is intended for SUPPORT issues, not advertising.. As for the canopy, no. Ive learned my lesson with you guys (Xheli, Raidentech, GrandHobby, etc). I have no intention of letting you guys charge me for shipping both ways, or screw me over again. No way.

ORIGINAL: yadac123
We will have more t6 chargers coming in on April. Thank you for being patient with us.

Andy
lol.. Patience? He said he already bought it from another site.