RCU Forums - View Single Post - GROUP BUILD - Top Flite Giant Scale F4U Corsair
Old 03-22-2009, 11:13 AM
devens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GROUP BUILD - Top Flite Giant Scale F4U Corsair

Nice to see some Corsairs in the air. I have mine back on the bench to finish up. The wing is done and glasses and the fuse is nearly ready for glassing. I should have her airborn in a couple months just in time for the really good weather. I'll start posting my work also as before.

BTW, I am looking for a used trailer for hauling planes if anyone knows of anything within reasonable driving distance.

I hope to get up to the RCSCALEBUILDER fly-in this year. Wulf, you went last year right? I was thinking that was in June.

Our club flyin is at our local airport this year. It is June 20th It should rock! It is sponsored by the park district and the airport. They are planning a car show in the lot that day also. Living this close to Champaign we are sure to see some sponsored pilots. Mike McConville flys at our field several times a year and I am pretty sure we picked a date around his competition schedule. Concider this a formal invite to any who wishes to attend. It is always cool to put a face with a RCU id!

D [8D]