RCU Forums - View Single Post - "Nosen Cessna 310 Club"
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 09:00 PM
Bill Diedrich

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Default "Nosen Cessna 310 Club"

R/C Universe
Nosen Cessna 310 Club

This club is being formed as a draw for those of us that have either built or are building the “Nosen Cessna 310” from either the Nosen or AA Industries kits or just plain scratch building from plans purchased or given to the builder. The purpose of this club is solely to bring together a “Brotherhood” of information that will help present and future builders of this wonderful looking twin civilian aircraft that was designed way back in the late 70’s early 80’s by Bud Nosen, a man with a passion for giant scale aircraft, and making them fly with the model engines that were available in that time period. Along with time and technology we have been able to build it better and make it fly much more gracefully with the tools, materials and engines we have available in the time warp we are presently in.

All you need to do to become a member of the “Nosen Cessna 310 Club” is forward your e-mail address with your first and last name, RCU screen name if different, state or country you live in to me at [email protected] and I will assign your membership number which you can add to your signature line on RCU. I will occasionally publish the list with numbers and screen names only on RCU so that those building can see the list of who’s, who and be able to contact one another through PM’s or e-mails using the RCU Network.