RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1:10 "Blue Streak" Monster Truck & Aflac "Monster Tires" Car
Old 03-28-2009, 12:54 AM
KE4QPF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1:10 "Blue Streak" MAX Electric Truck & 1:10 Aflac "Monster Tires" Car

Posted February 13, 2009 09:53 AM

Originally posted by yaleforscale:
yes we fooled him ,don lol. sorry about the leaking shock but it does happen from time to time , i think i read about the duretraxx shocks on r/c universe there seems to be a fault with the seals ,you may whant to consider replacing all the seals , .. you have a impressive list of mods there don , first of i wouldent consider nitro , i have these and they spend a lot of down time .and are very difficult to keep running iam currently in the process of converting a nitro bugy to electric brushles power for the reason stated above ,.. the tiers for your truck i would look into the wheely king they are 2.2 and have a larger profile , and width . the electronics , if your happy with your set up stay with it other than that the only choice is hobby grade conversion . this will allow a bigger motor to be run and also a hobby grade servo , there realy is no substitute ,for these other than hobby grade and the difference is night and day ,..the bearings would be a great upgrade and needed if a bigger motor was to be installed , but as of yet no one has posted the sizes of these bushings , so i can not imform the supplier . thanks don ,,