RCU Forums - View Single Post - Support Forum Guidelines
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:12 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Support Forum Guidelines

Recently we have received a lot of questions, concerns, and comments about this support forum. I can understand where these are coming from and I'd like to take a moment to explain a bit about the Support Forums here on RCU. While they are a part of RCU as a whole, in general the moderation of these forums is done by the Manufacturer/Vendor who the support forum belongs to. These forums are payed for by the Manufacturer/Vendor in order to be able to provide support to their customers for their products. Moderation of these forums is provided by that Manufacturer/Vendor and not by the RCU Moderation staff. RCU provides general guidelines on how a Support Forum should be operated, but the owner of that support forum is free to add rules to this list as they see fit. RCU will only step in if the basic RCU Community Rules are being broken. If there is a problem with the moderation of these support forums beyond this basic level then the members are encouraged to contact the owner of the support forum, which in this case is Nitro Models.

If anybody has any questions about this RCU Policy please feel free to PM me and I will be more than happy to discuss this issue in detail.

Ken