RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nutech Thunderbolt II - Out of the box pics.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:21 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Nutech Thunderbolt II - Out of the box pics.

Soon, young grasshopper, patience is a virtue.

Not long now, I just booked my cameraman, I;ve written half the review already, and I'll prepare it to run tonight, after taking a few more pics. This review will be done by next weekend as it turns out, everything's going more smoothly and quickly this time, probably because I am genuinely excited about this car. It will then take a few days for RCU to upload, then it will be announced at the top of the forum, like all the other major reviews. And of course I'll post some of my own vids, with music, because RCU review vids can't contain copyrighted tunes.

I genuinely believe that once I've put decent electronics, a tuned mill and an X-can in it, it will be a truly great model. Strong words I know, but I really see it happening if it runs as good as it looks like it will. The only question that will remain and obviously cannot be answered by a review performed over 2 weekends, is the long term durability of it.

As rckiwi said, if Nutech can solve the aftermarket, parts distribution and support issues that plague lesser Chinese MFRs, they will be onto a winner (no pun intended, Smartech has a 1/10th car called the Winner. lol).