RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1:10 "Blue Streak" Monster Truck & Aflac "Monster Tires" Car
Old 04-03-2009, 02:58 PM
KE4QPF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1:10 "Blue Streak" MAX Electric Truck & 1:10 Aflac "Monster Tires" Car

ORIGINAL: yaleforscale

looking good don . on the 7" tiers remmber this will alter your gearing . and cause all sorts of problems , i have done this to hobby grade trucks and blew the esc as the motor becomes overloaded . not only that but your servo will also struggle to turn the tiers . and most likely crapp out . to cope with the gearing you would need to go to a lower pinion . i think even then the 280 motors would struggle with these tiers .. not sure how you could resolve the servo problem .. thanks don ..
Well, based on 3 people telling me to forget it, I think I'll forget it. Hopefully, by the time I load the duck, the seat, and the platform the seat will go on, plus the exhaust pipes and extra lighting for those, the shocks should settle down a bit more. This quite possibly eliminate the need for me having to do anything, really. I'll have go wait and see when everything else gets added into the chassis.

Thanks Nat, Thanks Lou, and Thanks THErcnoobie!!!