RCU Forums - View Single Post - SEE RAZE ST OFFICIAL THREAD
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 02:09 PM
romax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!! RAZE ST TRUGGY

I allways made top 5 in the a main w/ just tires & high torque steering servo. most of the difference was if the truck got out of shape it didn't recover as fast as the new jammin i have. I did put a sh.28 i had laying around in it & man the thing came alive so it was actually easier to drive because it didn't come up short on any jumps & it would pull good out of corners etc. I never fooled w/ the suspension much so i'm sure it could be made better. A lot of people told me i got ripped off & should have paid more for a better truggy because the ones at there track never finished a race ,but i think it is because beginners buy these trucks & don't maintain them properly. I never dnf'd but another guy at thetrack had a raze & something was always wrong w/ it but it was stuff coming loose from not cking it over. I told him the diffs come w/ greese in them & he needed to put diff oil in them & 3 or 4 races later he lost a diff. I asked what oil he was running & he said whatever it came with. Just another case of user neglect.