RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nutech Thunderbolt II - Out of the box pics.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Nutech GmbH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nutech Thunderbolt II - Out of the box pics.

ORIGINAL: pwaicon

Can’t wait for your review Foxy, your last one was excellent. There is no doubt that is a nice looking buggy and if performs like my Titan it will drive as well as it looks. I never take the electronics into account when deciding on a new car, if I did I wouldn’t have purchased the Rampage. As for the price I would gladly pay more for the Thunderbolt over the Rampage. That is not to say the Rampage isn’t a good vehicle but I think the Thunderbolt has some added features that warrants the price difference, such as metal drive gears (spur and pinion), alloy chassis braces, 6mm shock shafts compared to 4mm, steel brake disks, and the obvious a killer looking body.

With that being said, for Nutech to compete they don’t have to match the Rampage price they need to match their customer support. I emailed Nutech’s US Distributor to ask them the difference between the TB 1 and the TB 2 and I quote “the big difference between these two is the Body of the Truck” if that is the big difference I guess Foxy doesn’t need to do another review. I am very impressed with the way Redcat handles the issues the Rampage has had. From the factory to the distributor to the retailers their customer support is excellent. I have no doubt any issue that arise with the Rampage will be looked into and corrected as soon as possible, this has been proven in the past. Not to mention there as been some aftermarket support by various manufactures.
I have been in touch with JHC regarding your complaint about the possible incorrect information you received. I have reviewed the email correspondence, and it seems that you asked the difference between #057900 and #057900F. In this case, the reply is correct, the difference is the body only.

If anyone else wishes to report poor service from JHC, please send me the details, and I will be glad to look into it. Unlike some other companies, we care greatly how we are represented by our distributors."

Thanks

Chris Cheng

Nutechracing