RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nutech Thunderbolt II - Out of the box pics.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Foxy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Nutech Thunderbolt II - Out of the box pics.

Brian, the pics on JHC are the prototype pics, I had seen them a few months ago as well, these exact ones, long before the car was released. Although it's really not the best practice putting prototype pics, it's pretty standard, even from some of the bigger companies. When the Baja 5b was released, their website images had some small differences and the gear ratios were quoted incorrectly. They have since updated them of course.

I also have the carbon fibre 'look' body, so I'll take some better shots with it on for you soon. It is quite cool, but I actually think I prefer the painted one in the end.

On a side note, Nutech's sales department have contacted me (last night) to ask for the originals of some of those photos at the top of this thread, so they are probably updating distributor materials based on your post.

Your question is 100% valid though, it's definitely a little confusing what the product differences are, and what you might actually receive if you ordered one. If you want to use my pics to email them and ask them if this is what you will receive, please feel free.