RCU Forums - View Single Post - 12FG Function / Channel Assignment HELP !
Old 04-07-2009, 02:10 PM
Capiche

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12FG Function / Channel Assignment HELP !

12 FG Problem - Can anyone help

I have a new 12FG. I bought it on 2.4Ghz, and I have purchased also the 35Mhz module to go with it.

I have uploaded the latest software update (1.6) for it.

When I set up my first model, without having read the instructions (!), I changed the channel assignment in the FUNCTION menu because I thought I knew best.

I then read the manual and understood that the channel assignment is completely different and the set is intended to propose optimum set up, although you CAN alter it.

I want to follow its suggested set ups on my new models, but can I get it to come up with the proper channel assigments according to the instruction manual ? NO... I have reset model data, set up new models, switched modules, deleted models the whole thing.

The only model type that seems to come up with the assignments as shown in the manual is a Glider and I haven't got any of those !

It keeps coming up with the traditional Ch 1 Aileron, Ch 2 Elevator, Ch 3 Throttle etc etc. My manual says different.

Now : My mate bought one too. same time.
I upgraded his software from my mem card.
HIS works FINE. We have run through doing things simaltaneously and his comes up with different results.

SO, Im assuming i have been an idiot somewhere along the line and changed something I can not recognise in the set or the manual or i have a software issue.

Its Easter Holiday Weekend coming up and I want to fly my new toys and my old ones that I have yet to load (having previously been on a 9ZAP that I no longer have !)

Anyone ?