RCU Forums - View Single Post - FG Beetle from the Elcon Gods!
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 12:45 PM
steven brown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FG BEETLE PRO REBUILD THREAD(my style)

well mate i live in a town about 50 mile,s or so from glasgow a small place called helensburgh
nice and quite just the way i like it .don,t realy like glasgow to much going on around about u
if u know what i meen

so the gears r not the best idea i,ll have to upgrade them anyway get some better one,s
and newer one,s . the engine i have is the dzy23sc engine .i,ve looked about for upgrades but
not alot about for this engine .problilby is but i,m crap at searching for stuff .the lad i go out with his one,s a 26cc and it,s
got more grunt than mine i,ll need to do a search and see what i can come up with for upgrade,s
i,ve got a pipe on it already so thats one upgrade i don,t need to bother with i,m not sure if u were like me
but powers got to be the first then the shiney bits lol
breaks as there crap they do stop the truck but not good enough there,s is a few bits i need to think about
but for this trcuk i will have to do alot off searching . they don,e justy have a upgraded part for a shenqi
it,s eather a clone or a copy so i hear lol
i don,t want to through loads off cash at this as my wee lad off 4 gets to use it as well so spending **** loads
off cash would be daft .but i,m going to spend some .
u have realy got me thinking but mate and u have been a great help thanks once again
i realy do apricaite it
i,m going to check out these links now