RCU Forums - View Single Post - I have problems with my Air Power EVSD-5U-PRO-ST
Old 04-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Mavrik!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I have problems with my Air Power EVSD-5U-PRO-ST

ORIGINAL: lov2flyrc

ORIGINAL: Hammbone

I was thinking of purchasing one of these and trying it out, but I don't know.......
Sure seems like a lot of people are having problems with them.
I like the idea of a simplified installation, but it doesn't do much good if it's not going to work right.

Jim
Jim,
With over 500 of these units already in the field, I would not consider the few issues being reported "a lot".
Some problems are programing errors, some are radio induced, and some are indeed defective valves, it does happen with electronic equipment. It's typically the guy having a problem that you hear from, you rarely hear from the other 99.5% satisfied users.....

Mav,
Shoot me an email at [email protected] we can work out the details for us to send a replacement.
Todd
Hey Todd,

That would be great. Yes you are right, you only hear about the few that are having problems. The other 99% are just fine. When using electronic stuff there is bound to be 1 or 2 faulty out of 500. It happens with other electronic equipment also.

I will do one last round of trouble shoot and try everything I can think of including reprograming, using a servo tester to run the gear channel to eliminate 2.4 etc etc. I will send you an email.

Cheers, Mav

PS When the AUD recovers I will be buying a Merlin 90 from you!