RCU Forums - View Single Post - EBAY/PAYPAL !! CAUTION!!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 02:34 AM
phatbob02
My Feedback: (126)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: EBAY/PAYPAL !! CAUTION!!

ORIGINAL: Jester241

Ok,I was a big Ebay/Paypal fan......until tonight! I was selling a bunch of good RC stuff that was ending tonight to raise money to pick up my new harley purchase next weekend,and it did. My buyers were great and paid right away. I even offed them 100% no questions asked money back if they werent satisfied when the recieved it. WELL,turns out Ebay and Paypal think they can control our money now by "holding" it until the constumer recieves and and leaves good feedback,or paypal can verify it was shipped somehow,or 21 days is up. So basically if your a seller,you cant touch your money until after the buyer recieves it! Kinda like C.O.D. I guess. What the *&^) is up with that? Sorry,I didnt know ebay and paypal could control the $$$$. These "holds" happened on 1/2 of my sales so far tonight! Theres no way I'm sending out this stuff before I have the money,and that would totally defeat the purpose of selling some of my nicest stuff if I cant get the money for weeks maybe! And that will likely cause for some bad feedback.

This sucks!!! I'm VERY ticked off about this(cant you tell). Please keep this in mind if you plan on selling on ebay with the intentions of getting your money right away.

You never said if you have a Verified PayPal account. If you are not a Verified account holder, PayPal will hold your funds.