RCU Forums - View Single Post - Change in idle today..
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 04:06 PM
GreenAcre
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Change in idle today..

ORIGINAL: seanreit

Pete, I have noticed your increased posting here and your questions are very good ones so please don't take this the wrong way. Are there any regular turbine guys in your area?

There are a lot of real experts here on RCU, and really two of the more trusted in my opinion have even posted in this thread. But I fear as your big day approaches you might be saturated from differing opinions here.

I would sincerly suggest if there are local turbine guys to you that you have them go through your airplane and give you a hand on your big day.

OK, off my soapbox.

I have had a couple of falcons and they can from time to time make a revving sound. Because I've heard about 10,000 turbine runs, I'm usually looking to hear something more sinister than idle changes before I'm giving up on some flying action.

There are some here that might remind me of my first big day "Is that Normal" [sm=bananahead.gif] ????

You're in good company, but again, nothing was more helpful to me than digesting what those in my local area were helping me accomplish as they had been down the road before.

Good Luck!

Sean
Fly it dude!
How much can you prepare?