RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Associated may ruin CORR r/c
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 09:20 AM
rbjeepthing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How Associated may ruin CORR r/c

ORIGINAL: ArancioC5

rbjeep.......... go watch REAL corr racing. Then watch youtube clips of the sc10 and the slash and tell me which one is more true to what it is trying to portray in mini scale. You will understand my point better, but if you owned a Slash already you would understand right away.

Ok imagine Traxxas made a drift car, that did what a drift car should do. AE then came out with thier own version but it went around corners without letting the back out - YET it had JDM spec wheels, body kit, and decals/ tuner decals. IT MAKES NO SENSE! Then people go out and buy the AE car because "it handles better" LOL. ITS SUPPOSED TO HANDLE LIKE A CORR TRUCK PEOPLE, this aint a nascar race.

lol.....I work at a shop called JJ's 4wd and Offroad Center...wonder what we do?

The whole reason I got into RC trucks was cause there's nothing to do in the winter since we can't wheel.

Look at Shannon Campbells rigs and the progression of them the SC10 is just progression. It's no different then the trucks a few years ago even longer they were SA now there all IFS.