RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Beast has arrived
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 07:36 PM
pythonfan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Beast has arrived

grrrr sheo you made me login, i was minding my own business lurking and now i see damn you!!!!!!!!!

Ok to help answer some Q;s triple sli is kinda new, back in oct of 07 it was mentioned to be released, but ATI has did one better and has qaud cross fire X,

This is the mobo i'm gonna use for it, supports both sli and crossfire X i could almost bet its cheaper then what sheo payed.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813157155

ok back on topic, still a beast of a machine, i think the next upgrade when it becomes available is water cooling if your case supports it.

Still a killer build man, got a full list of everything that came with it? I'm a stubborn when it comes to things like this i want to see if i can build your pc cheaper for the fun of it.

One thing tho, do not overclock out of box, this chip needs to be warmed up like braking in a nitro engine take it easy after i would say the first week you should have no prob taking it up to 3.8ghz with stock cooler, now from your i can see and easy 4.0ghz. I believe with water cooling and the 965 chip its highest stable oc was 4.6 or 5.2ghz so these chips can take a pounding, but really taking yours up to 3.4 will be nothing for the chip and its already gonna be fast but it can only get faster not to mention if you OC the cards and your ram.

I wanna see some bench marks of this beast. also since this is a gamer pc, download steam sheo so we can own together...