RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Cat 31
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 11:34 AM
CEO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thunder Cat 31

They can make a Custom charger but you have to ask about it. Its not realy a true super charger but instead of your engine pulling air and fuel into itself it is forced in. The fuel tank pressure is boosted aswell. The result is almost instant engine response and way higher rpms aswell as more stable engine preformace. As far as the nos goes I woner if the boat would take flight due to the burst of rpm and power it would surely be an interesting project. If your going to have NOS I cant imagine there would be a need to upgrade your motor after looking around for the specs on the .32 I found out it has 3.18hp at 28k rpm thats quite a difference compaired to the os .21 its has less rpms but with that extra HP you would be able to run a bigger prop. I have never done any testing to see if RPM VS hp is better than one another but I'm sure when it comes to your boats top speed it has everything to do with rpms/prop and acceleration is related to your engines hp and prop. Correct me if I am wrong.