RCU Forums - View Single Post - CMP Factory pictures
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:46 AM
larrysogla

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: CMP Factory pictures

ppkk,
I bought my CMP Transall(it was on sale for $150) and my CMP T-134($134.95) from Nitroplanes.com and I bought my CMP Cessna 50($99)and my CMP Cessna 140($199) from Hobbycity.com.
Since all these Chinese and Vietnamese ARF's(my Dual Ace twin engine) are made with computerized laser cutters, the quality of the formers, runners, spars, ribs etc. is impressive..............and since all of my fiberglass/balsa glow motor planes were bought only recently since last August 2008, the quality is much, much better than the ones that the factories were producing in the early stages way back in 2005-2006. The 2008 productions are impressive for the CHEAP prices.........especially if it is on SALE. With the recession, I am just waiting further along for these retailers to drop down their already cheap prices even more. For example, I missed out on the CMP Cessna 140 when Raidentech.com alerted me by e-mail that they had it on sale for an unbelievable low price of $149.95. Within a few days it was sold out. It turned out that they were closing out the CMP Cessna 140 because of copyright issues with Cessna over the Cessna trademark. So now I had to buy the same CMP Cessna 140 from Hobbycity.com for $199 and I was able to buy their very last Cessna 140 in stock and it was also as it turned out another close out sale over the copyright issues. I put myself on the e-mail list with a lot of the online retailers so I get their e-mail alerts on the closeouts and their one time only clearing out inventory sales. My CMP Transall I bought from Nitroplanes.com on their clearing out inventory sale for $150 and now it is back on their catalog for $199. Being on the e-mail list is the best way to catch the super low price sales from these online retailers. 'Nuff said.
larry