RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Report: Latest Victim of the Economy (R.I.P.)
Old 04-26-2009, 07:35 PM
crankpin
My Feedback: (15)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: RC Report: Latest Victim of the Economy (R.I.P.)

RC Report was a breath of fresh air. If you check your daily newspaper, they may have gone to a smaller page, claiming it is easier to handle and read. Truth is, this is cost saving's thru less paper used, and there is lost revenue from advertiser's, newstand's on the street are fast becoming a thing of the past, just like a phone booth. RC Mag's are nice, Model Aviation has done a good turnaround, worth looking at now. The way I see it, RC mag's are just like the car mag's. If you go back 5 years, you can see and read the same thing over and over again. Just look at the many review's of the ARF this 'n that. Most of the Yak's, Sukhoi's, Extra's, etc., all look alike, all do the same thing. In the hands of a capable pilot, one can do a little something that the other can't do, and vice-versa. Read one review of an 86" ARF whatever with a DA50, you don't have to look at another. Some may disagree, but that's the way it is. All the same. I hope the staff at RC Report did well.

Crank