RCU Forums - View Single Post - WANTED! Your Help recovering stolen Engines! REWARD!
Old 05-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Seafury007
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WANTED! Your Help recovering stolen Engines! REWARD!

Hello There!

Yes they were in a trailer that had all my free flight stuff in there. I have kits, paints. glues, built models, etc... The trailer was cluttered as it was fairly full. The engines were accessible from a small dresser in the center by the side door entrance once they cleared an area. I went on last week monday to get the items and noticed someone had gotten in there but saw the nelson boxes, the ignition engines, the Johnson 29R were there. Knowing I would be back the next day and having to hurry to get to a doctor's appointment, I tied the door handle shut and made sure the storage gate was locked. Left at 3pm monday, was back at 12:30pm tuesday and GONE! I am kicking myself in the Arse for that one.
I should have grabbed all the engines right then not having time to get a new latch and put it on the door. I was thinking Kid's probably and I doubt they know what value is here and what's odds they will come here tonight? GEEZ!