View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 10:55 PM
For_The_Win

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: novak super sport question

ORIGINAL: Krawlin

ORIGINAL: redfisher1974

^ To each his own I guess....
To be honest, I don't really like Novak, which is why I always recommend sensorless systems to people. Might have been a rare experience, but I have had bad luck with Novak quality and customer service. But at any rate, sensorless is the now and the future of brushless, and so is computer programmability of the ESC's by the user, and Novak seems to be behind the times as far as that goes. I have yet to see Novak have a product besides their Sentry Data Logger that can be programmed on one's computer. And in my opinion, Castle is at the top right now when it comes to brushless systems, especially the fact that you can plug it into your computer and there are so many different tuning options, something that racers can highly benefit from. And no, I am not a Castle rep or anything, I am just speaking from my own experience and from reading and talking to others about their experiences with sensorless-computer programmable-brushless systems. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion and personal preference.
Im a LRP fan, There systems are sooooo smooth..