RCU Forums - View Single Post - TF GS P47 Build - yeah another bloody one!!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:19 AM
ticketec
My Feedback: (2)

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: TF GS P47 Build - yeah another bloody one!!

ORIGINAL: Peter_OZ

Dave,
what happened with the F16? Could not hear properly on the phonewhen we were driving back. Yup will let you know when it rocks up, it is coming with an AR9000 RX.

Saw that PAnther you sent me the link to, VERY tempted BUT would get my nuts cut off if I bought another model . . .

Was funny withthe raffle draw, they called your name, not here goes I, then they called out Micks name, not here goes I again. Unreal!

ciao
PEter
Hey mate, I thought they would have let you pick something for me.

The f-16 took off great, in about half the previous length of runway. heaps of go now. Got half way down the down wind leg of the first circuit when she started performing some amazing 3D maneouvers. Not that i had anything to do with it!![X(], brought her round after another circuit and landed fine, but i will just bite the bullet and go to 2.4G so as to not risk losing her again.

trolling through ebay i found the panther. now i'm not one who wants to stop you from working on the P-47 but i know you liked them and it's going so cheap, just had to let you know about it. even i thought about just for the cheap turbine!

Thanks

dave