RCU Forums - View Single Post - H9 Funtana. PICTURES OF ARF IN BOX, COMPLETED, INFLIGHT, IN THIS THREAD!
Old 08-22-2003, 11:50 PM
squareloop
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H9 Funtana. PICTURES OF ARF IN BOX, COMPLETED, INFLIGHT, IN THIS THREAD!

BPryor: Hmmm...I guess it wasn't a waterfall after all I never have been able to do the classic waterfall where it decends...yet. My thinking is that with flaperons, the propblast against the up ailerons pushes the the front of the plane down; while the blast on the down elevator simultaneously pushes the tail up.

re: KE
I haven't looked back into the thread yet but where some people weren't able to KE Loop, less KE. I'm wondering if blowback is caused at the servo mount(?). If you notice, the fore of the tail servos is not supported by any formers or anything. I glued in a couple of 1/4" sticks in the area mentioned and it's rock solid now. Just a thought.

re: back injury
A couple of friends let me have the sticks and I couldn't even last 5 minutes. But man it hurt sooooo gooood! Everybody says to just fly further out like about 1000 yds so I don't have to move my head at all...funny people at my field!