RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jetlegend 1/6 Scale F16
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:19 PM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Jetlegend 1/6 Scale F16

ORIGINAL: imperio

seems the civilians with ur attitude were more interested in holding a cup of coffee than doing there job right, resulting in lives lost as well as aircraft,so was wondering if u still work there building them?
<span style="color: #0000ff">Hell no, nowadays I get to design cup holders on the SR-71. I was also USAF, but I guess that didn't keep me from drinking coffe during DesignReviews.
</span>
and Since u built them for 5 years why didnt u suggest this simple wing mixing config........<span style="color: #0000ff">I only fly 1/8th scales so far, apparentlythey do not have the same problem. I can suggest this though.............Add another set of wings, sort of like a biplane jet, call it an F-32.
</span>
dont believe me call the dam factory rep at general dynamics - <span style="color: #0000ff">Sorry to be the one to let you know, but GD no longer makes F-16's. Hell even Lockheed Martin is almost making no F-16's anymore. If you want F-16 help, you may actually need to contact Jet Legend. They bought the rights from LM.
</span>
jetlegend builds some of the best Turbine models and landing gear that r trouble free and reliable and fly the best that ive ever seen,
<span style="color: #0000ff">I agree I have the small one and it is a piece.

</span>
last time ya bum, <font color="#0000ff">back atcha! now go away so dad can use the PC.</font><span style="color: #0000ff">
</span>