RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jetlegend 1/6 Scale F16
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 01:35 AM
imperio
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jetlegend 1/6 Scale F16

i gave references check me out, n choke on it when it comes back as i said, n at my rank i dont take **** off nobody least of all a bunch of fattass coffe drinking donut eating wannabes, n i gave my number n address out, not to call somone out for a fight lol, but i thought maybe one of u doubting tomas turds might show up and check me out, settle this once n for all, but thats not going to happen cause u want to keep it going, , it wasnt a threat but ur always welcome to take it anyway ur insecure little mind wants too, im busted up pretty good after iraq between the scars n military information to back it all up i figured it would be good enough proof,but then theres my typing skills, seems they dont meet ur high standards, they broke my hands n they didnt stop there, n it took much surgury to get me n my hands to the point they are now, at first they thought id lose my right hand, but managed to save it, and i was downed in desert storm ,  i hope i meet some of u in the future maybe u can run some of this crap by me in person? and we can see if it flys? surley some of u live in oklahoma or know somone u can send to check me out cause i want to hear what u have to say once its known im who i say i am, that i told the truth and u are liars, cause im scarred up badly n look like bulls ass sewed up with a grape vine n its very obviouse, i wear a moriphine patches, basicaly im crippled, somone made the comment he found this all interesting, my wife has been watching these post n i wont repeat what she had to say about it other than this, to all that have made fun and doubted me here i am more of a man now crippled than u will ever be, anyone who would laugh at what i went through is the lowest of the low,  but i will remmeber who u r, ur the ones who tortured me for 7 days thats who u r, the very same, one and the same arnt u? i remember how they made fun of me as well, how they broke my hands so bad i could not even wipe my ass then they made me sighn some paperwork and laughed at the fact that i could not write, get my drift?  i spent the next 5 yrs of my life going through one reconstruction surgury after the other,  go ahead laught it up, try to lower me to ur level, good luck with that,