RCU Forums - View Single Post - Himoto suggestion box
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 04:11 PM
Hibityhupla!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Himoto suggestion box

hey ehroof....gotta question for you...the wife wants me to cut back my collection so im getting rid of some cars..interested?  i know ill take a hit selling them but thats cool...anyways heres what im getting rid of

4tec 3.3..have a set of new belts i havent needed yet

rc18r w/ stock battery and 2s lipo..lots of parts

heng long lightning..traxxas brushless set..2 stick batteries(9.6v 4200mah..10.8v 3300mah) and a 3s lipo..tons of parts

smartech....18tz motor and tons of spares

this one will hurt the most but i have never used it still...R40, starter box 2 1800mah batteries for starter and all the parts...you saw how much went into that one..lol

all are ready to run...not really sure what they are worth...but like i said i know ill take a hit on them....if you think you want any let me know....you get first dibs..lol...hit me up in email and ill send pics ...after i hear from you ill try some buddies around here...then i guess ill put them up here or at ebay..r40 has around $2500 into it but willing to take $600...let me know either way bud...thanks

changed my idea for the 1/16 rocket car a little bit...gonna have one primary..2 secondary and 1 "d" series for third...if i can keep it on the ground it should fly..lol