RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitro vs electric, witch is better?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 04:41 PM
Argess

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: nitro vs electric, witch is better?

Very true HJJFFFAA.  I think Wikopedia, or some such data base, says a "toy" is a "plaything".....like Ana Nicole Smith, or my ex-wife's 18 year old Boy-Toy.  I have a 1:1 car that I think of as a "toy" (see avatar).  But many words have connotations, or colloquialisms, so many of us think of “toys” as something for children, therefore our “playthings” must be more than toys.

Think I may have hit a few nerves with the “nitro is better than electric” thing.  I didn’t really mean that.  Some of my best friends drive electric…..LOLOLOL.  Seriously, I like nitro better, so a slight pro/con difference (either way) between nitro and electric doesn't make enough difference for me to ever change.  And if anyone is the opposite, I salute you for your ability to make a choice without “going with the flow”  and having to do what is “better” to satisfy your peers.

Nitro….it’s better for me, and I don’t really think “hobby-quality TOYS” that are electric are for wuzzies even though those guys probably wear pajama pants, pocket-protectors, and glasses with band-aids around the nose-piece, to the track……chuckle.

RC…..whatever your fancy, it’s a great hobby!