RCU Forums - View Single Post - ..::Out For The Summer~~~Teen Talk Thread::..
Old 06-06-2009, 01:02 PM
SAVAGEJIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ..::Out For The Summer~~~Teen Talk Thread::..

I'll be heading home back to Texas soon, I'm just trying to arrange a ride back down. I've been bored some since school has been out, and I cant wait to show off my gasser RC to my friends they pretty much have only seen nitros running around, they have seen an HPI 5B, but only on the shelf, not actually running).

If they are "oooh!"ing and "Ahhh!" ing at a 5B, I would love to see their expressions when they see my FG trucks!

I cant wait to get back, but aside from traveling back home, I will not drive anywhere else. I am an absolut firm believer that gas prices are skyrocketing because way too many people are drivering for the damn summer, polluting, burning expensive summer-blend gasoline, and drving up gas back to the 3 USD range (I will not be surprised if gas gets to $3 USD again).

So, I emplore the rest orf you also, if possible, skip driving when you can and dont take those driving vacations; instead, vacation locally and enjoy the local diversions instead of driving way far and driving up gas prices again.