RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Traxxas Jato 3.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 01:53 PM
rcphanatik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Traxxas Jato 3.3 Thread

ORIGINAL: jbrobertsonjr

one question inside the receiver box there is a plug ,the plug is just like the charge plug but i do not know what it is for ,if it is for charging that makes things easier because the battery is tricky to get on ,thanks never mind i know what it is for i forgot it was there
yeah, that's an xtra batt cable, works the same.

now i have a question tho. earlier in the forum i told a couple guys how some idiot drove my car too hard and over heated the motor and warped the head. now i have a new head and the engine RUNS.... but the throttle's jacked up. -another stupid mistake of mine when i was figuring out the problem, i busted about 5 inches of antenna cable off of my stock reciever. i replaced the reciever with an old redcat reciever and transmitter. i didn't find any problems with it and still have it in-. the car idles perfect but as i use any throttle the rpms jump around and i can't keep it under control. i got a suggestion from a friend that make sense, but i want to run it past u guys before i try it out: could the needle in the carb(hsn) be jumping when i rev? if it is , can i get a carb seperately or fix it without getting a new engine?
Thanks