RCU Forums - View Single Post - STAR WARS Tie-Fighter Interceptor Build?
Old 06-12-2009, 07:42 PM
FlooredCOBRA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: STAR WARS Tie-Fighter Interceptor Build?

I got home and checked the mail and there was a small box. I about flipped out it was my motor esc and battery. I had just ordered it on Tuesday and it is here already. Sweet!! very excited. It is a darn good looking motor to really like it.

I have the battery charging now and will mess around with the motor location next. it is a tad heavier over all and with the bigger battery. So that means my CG will have t be adjusted again. I will have to shorted the length of the motor shaft which is good with me. I never liked it sticking way out there like it did. So it will look better with it shorter and more like my test model was.

Now I just need to think of a way to mount it. On the E-Flight450 it had a stick mount which made it easy. On this one if has the cross "X" mount so I will have to glue on a backplate or something. I will figure something out though. So should be back up in the air by tomorrow if not Sunday for sure. If I get off early enough tomorrow I will give it a shot.

Oh yeah wanted to thank Tower Zack for the link on that website. The price was awesome and the shipping was very fast. My kind of people!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt58895.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	1217039   Click image for larger version

Name:	Up48417.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1217040