RCU Forums - View Single Post - Moki 2.1 or Supertigre 3250 in 85" BIG BINGO?
Old 06-22-2003, 01:26 AM
rustyrivet
My Feedback: (6)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Moki 2.1 or Supertigre 3250 in 85" BIG BINGO?

I've got an 85" Wingspan Big Bingo kit. I'm debating if that should be my next project, OR, should I take life easy for a change and just buy a 79" Tower Space Walker ARF and a .75 GMS for a quick weekend building session???? Hmmmmm........

If I choose to build this 14-16 lb 85" Big Bingo, the old plans show a Supertigre 3000 in it. I can put the new $220 Chinese Supertigre 3250 in it, as I imagine its the same size case as the old italian 3000 except with a liitle more power. Or, I can throw a $290 Moki in it. (I won't go gas, as open gas engines are ugly IMHO)

Any of you guys familiar with the quality and performance of the new CHINESE manufactured Supertigre 3250?

Chime in if you Know anything about how the 85" Big Bingo Kits would fly on either of these engines, and how you might compare performance of this plane against a Great Planes Spacewalker.
I'm basically hoping to hear that the 4 months of building a Big Bingo will be worth the extra time and trouble, compared to a weekend long Space walker ARF