RCU Forums - View Single Post - What drop plane do you use?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 05:15 AM
ennyka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What drop plane do you use?

I use the stick series and add taller landing gear and bigger wheels. For my ultimate 3lb diver I use the Hangar9 Ultra stick with a worn out well broken in O.S .91 two stroke, I have the exhaust piped to the back so the diver and the plane stay clean. For dropping two micro divers I use the E-flite Ultra Stick 25e with 4 inch tall wheels to get extra ground clearance. The 25e is powered with the Power 32 motor and a 4cell lipo. Ido pick up a free ride in the giant stinger sometimestoo ithas a G62 and doesn't feel the diver underneath.

For radio gear I am JR or Spektrum all the way. Each drop plane has two recievers ( one AR7000 and one AR6100), one to fly the plane and another that is binded to the divers radio so the diver can let himself out. The divers have each there own reciever an AR6100 (park fly range), I use a AR6100 in the plane for the drop that way if the plane flies out of the park fly reciever range then the drop box will not drop the diver that would also be out of range.

I don't have any pictures uploaded yet.