RCU Forums - View Single Post - Black Magic VF3 Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:32 PM
AmericanSpectre505

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Black Magic VF3 Build Thread

Up-date time,.............for those that are wanting to know?

The plumbing is done the servos are in, wheels and pants are on, pull-pull is done, all the wiring is done. All the hardware is on the control surfaces, linkage is not hooked-up yet(radio set-up).

To finish: Tank(forgot to order one,..Oopps! , tank mount, RX installation and batteries, Tech-Aero(have to rush order tomorrow),graphics, balance, incidence and throws,.linkage.......triple check everthing,...go fly!

Hope to test fly on thursday and tweek on friday before the contest,.......I should enjoy this contest much better if all goes well.[8D]

Mike,..are you finished yet,...just checking,..hope your NATS tune-up goes great!!! I need to buddy up with someone to work on polishing for the NATS,...AHHHHH,...just rembered I didn't get my paperwork in,....another late fee,....eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr![:@]

For the record,....not totally covering the next VF3,...paint,..............get ready Dean! 

Did I forget anything? Oh,..this plane is stupid light!!!

Regards,

Bill Holsten

Advantage Hobby Fliton Field Rep/Custom Airframes Of America/ Dragon Fire Customs/Duralite/Guardian America.