Old 06-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Bryce Watson
Banned
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Driver needed ASAP

Original: John Christensen

A PM from one of your friends explains it pretty well

"As for Bryce, hes still the same attentionstarved insecure **** he has always been"

In your thread "Let me have a witness" you show photos of Grandpa driving your Chevy saying "Well it's not a P-51" and you have several people telling you how proud you should be having an actual P-51 pilot hero as your grandfather. In several of your hundreds of posts about your family, it's alway the same... My grandpa, the P-51 hero.

Im sure your grandpa is a nice guy and yes he was a Tuskegee Airman. But don't lie about what he did. He spent a short time in Italy during the war as a supply sergeant, later demoted. He NEVER saw combat, never flew a P-51.

He did get his license in a Cessna 182 in the sixties. Do you need me to post a picture of a Cessna so you can tell the difference?

So you call me a coward and un-american for not going to Israel to compete this year. A decision several other US pilots made and about 40 other pilots world wide.

Bryce... the only coward here is you. Lying constantly about everything to get attention. And lying about war records and achievements is pretty un-american if you ask me.

It is now time for me to go fly a really big airplane with lots of people on it.

Good Luck John Christensen

Best Wishes

The End

Bryce