RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho: Pls Help Me ID My New Toy!
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:12 AM
Peter.Steele

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kyosho: Pls Help Me ID My New Toy!

So I'm (relatively) new to RC. Ipicked up an old RC10T at a yard sale the other weekend, and I've been having so much fun with it that I decided to get a nitro car as well. I didn't want to put toooooo much money into it, so I went looking on eBay, and bought a Kyosho rally car. I've got all the electronics for it already - the guy took his radio / servo gear out of it - but I don't know what it actually is. I guess I bought it more off brand name and price than anything else. (When I was a kid, all the cool kids had Kyosho, Tamiya, or Team Associated. I was stuck with Radio Shack. I wasn't cool. )

Anyway. Please help me identify what I've actually bought. I don't have it in hand yet - these are the only pictures that I've got. I know the body isn't the right one for this car. It's got a GX-15 engine in it. It looks related to the Inferno TR-15, maybe ... but I can't really tell for sure. The only gold anodized Kyoto chassis that I've found information on is on the Ultima Pro, and this ain't it.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec87882.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1223233   Click image for larger version

Name:	To45897.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	1223234   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xc80464.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	18.0 KB