View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 11:54 AM
bjonaiti
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ENGINE SEALANT

ORIGINAL: supertib

ORIGINAL: savagecommander

''Just like you used to argue the RE32 was not the same as the Axial 32...ends up I was correct, the RE 32 is the same junk the Axial 32 is'' take a look back on post #82- i think its been proven who remembers thier posts.

and i didnt say you were wrong, i said you had it backwards- says right on the label not to be immersed in gasoline- and i did ask for proof, thats why i said why dont the lines melt then- i was hoping you could dip into your ''expertise'', but.............

and i use rtv on the intakes and exh of my zen motors too- i know rtv wont hold up to gas but i dont even need to use the fiber gaskets. no leaks. my original point was if its not broke dont fix it. i dont have any trouble using rtv as a SEALING agent in any of my motors, nor do i have these contamination issues you speak of.

you're just to fond of the idea of you being right. i seriously dont care if you are or arent, nor do i care if this test proves anything. im still going to do what ive been doing, wether you think its wrong or right....

oh... and dont call me boy.[sm=thumbs_down.gif]

Remember..I never said RTV wont work as a sealant, i even said I have successfully used it myself in the past

I only stated even tho RTV may work, it is not fuel proof...

You guys chose to jump all over me for these exact statements........ NOW YOUR CHANGING YOUR STORY AND AND TOTALLY FORGETTING THE WHOLE REASON YOU STARTED IN ON ME...of course i know RTV will work, I even said that from square one..I even said it doesn't bother me one bit if you use RTV for sealing...I even said I have used RTV in the past .. All I did was offer up that RTV was not fuel proof and that there is a product called 1211 that is fuel proof and makes for a better sealer........ Well guess what ? RTV is not fuel proof ( manufacturers words) and 1211 is fuel proof.... which would be a btter sealer ? a product that is 100% fuel proof or a product that isn't ? It seems to me you clowns were more looking for a fight then you were about finding out the actual facts.... I repeat...RTV will work as a sealant, but it is not really fuel proof....... If you want a truly fuel proof product there is something called Threebond 1211.............

And to the fellow who said I was too broke to buy Copper RTV LOL dude I got a piece of metal in my eye and had gone to the hospital to have it removed...They used cyclopentolate drops to dialate my pupils..unfortunately because of this I was unable to drive as my eyes would barely focus and I had severe light sensitivity.. I am still out of commission and will have to use these drops for the next 4 days..... Another forum meber stepped up and has started to perform these tests....what else do you want ? you guys dont trust me, so why would i waste my time doing the test, you will discount the results as me cheating anyways.... I have taken your best interests in mind and have asked a unbiased 3rd person to perform the tests...you guys should be happy as you will be able to trust the results......................... Now you want to talk about money ? are you bloody serious ? What RC's do you even own ? lets hear the equipment you experts run..... If your so wealthy lets hear about the gear you run... I will then post what gear i run and we can compare notes and financial ability to buy gear........ Seriosly guys what RC gear do you even own ?
WOW...you should get a purple heart for being so brave! I cut my finger today playing with my GI Joe.

I guess the blurred vision is the reason you saw gunk in the engine. Sorry man, we're talking about RTV sealant, not who'd d*** is bigger.

I should be happy that I can trust your results??? Are you kidding me? I don't trust anything that you post anymore. Too many people have called your expertise. Know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away.